Course reserves (finding & placing)
Course Reserves are course-related items made available at the request of course instructors. Course reserves are available online (eReserves) or at circulation desks for short-term use by students.
Finding course reserves
- Search course reserves by course ID, instructor or item title.
- For physical course reserves, note the library location and call number.
- Request the item from the Circulation Desk indicated.
Using Physical Course Reserves
- Loan period: 2 hours
- Reserve items can’t be removed from the library
- Reserves can’t be renewed
- Reserve items must be returned to the lending desk
- Late fee: 50 cents per hour
For Instructors - placing items on reserve
Click on the link below to place items on Course Reserves. Search Books & More to see if the materials are available through the library. If not, please let us know and we will order it.Place items on reserve