The Libraries has a growing collection of devices available for you to borrow, including iPads, calculators, charging cables, headphones, portable DVD drives, music foot pedals, and more.
Browse our Technology Collection
Policies and Terms
- You will need your CMU ID card to borrow any device.
- Some devices require you to sign a Borrowing Agreement form before borrowing.
- iPads are lent out for 7 days; calculators, adaptors, chargers, etc circulate for 8 hours.
- Devices are not renewable.
- There is a limit of one item for each item type.
- All devices must be returned directly to a circulation staff member.
- Devices must be returned with peripherals loaned, including chargers, cables, adapters, cases, or any other included item.
Questions about technology items we offer?
Contact University Libraries, Access Services at (412) 268-2444.
Access Services Manager
Enhance Your Teaching
Advise your students about research methods and resources that enhance their learning inside and outside the classroom, unlocking your teaching potential.