If your materials are unavailable from the CMU Libraries, you may be able to borrow them from another library using EZBorrow, a consortium of 60+ academic libraries. Requested items typically take 3-5 business days to arrive and are loaned for a maximum of 16 weeks.
- Log in using the university’s single sign-on (CMU web log in)
- Search for the book you're looking for.
- In the results page, click on the book you want.
- In the book record, look for the request option.
- Select a pickup location.
- Click Request.
After you click Request, you should see a message that says "Your request has been submitted to EZBorrow."
When the item is available for pickup, you'll receive an email letting you know.
Library Associate/Reserves Specialist
Overnight Library Assistant
Access Services Manager
Discover Your Research Topic
Discover and refine your research topic with resources that connect you with specialists and databases.