If your materials are unavailable from the CMU Libraries, you may be able to borrow them from another library using E-ZBorrow, a consortium of 60+ academic libraries. Requested items typically take 3-5 business days to arrive and are loaned for a maximum of 12 weeks.
- Log in using the university’s single sign-on (CMU web log in)
- Search for the book you're looking for.
- In the results page, click on the book you want.
- In the book record, look for the request option.
- Select a pickup location.
- Click Request.
After you click Request, you should see a message that says "Your request has been submitted to E-ZBorrow."
When the item is available for pickup, you'll receive an email letting you know.
Library Associate/Reserves Specialist
Overnight Library Assistant
Access Services Manager
Discover Your Research Topic
Discover and refine your research topic with resources that connect you with specialists and databases.
- Make an appointment with your departmental librarian or browse our complete list of faculty and staff to connect with a research specialist.
- Search specialized databases, eResources and tools to further your research.
- Explore topic-specific research guides for curated resources across disciplines.
- Learn how to perform comprehensive and reproducible literature reviews or contact our Evidence Synthesis Service for support with systematic reviews and other research synthesis methods.