New Database Trials
The Carnegie Mellon University Libraries currently offers trial online access to the following databases. These trials are available on a temporary basis only. University Libraries will make a decision about subscribing to these electronic resources based on interest, cost, and usability.
To view permanent additions and changes to databases available at the University Libraries, see our A-Z Databases page.
Please send your feedback, evaluation, comments, and questions to the email listed with each resource below. For access problems, please contact us.
- Description: World Politics Review provides analysis of critical global trends for policymakers, analysts, academics and readers with an interest in international affairs. Written by a network of experts and on-the-ground influencers, WPR content provides comprehensive and detailed perspectives on a wide diversity of issues including defense and security, diplomacy, economics and more..
- Trial expires: 2/28/2019
- Feedback: Sarah Young, email@example.com
- Description: The online reference is based on a 24-volume print edition and incorporates the content that was originally available across more than 14,000 pages. Edited by internationally renowned figures in the field, it will be updated annually with 10% revised and new content, focusing on key topics in materials science in line with current developments.
- Trial expires: 03/31/2019
- Feedback: Neelam Bharti, firstname.lastname@example.org