- Create a PDF version of your dissertation (If submitting your manuscript to ProQuest, please see ProQuest/UMI's Preparing Your Manuscript Guide)
- Complete the Dissertation and Thesis Submission Checklist.
- If depositing to KiltHub only, skip to step 5.
- If submitting to ProQuest/UMI:
- Be sure to read the latest ProQuest Dissertation Submission Agreement (United States).
- Complete page 4 & 5 of the ProQuest Submission Form.
- OPTIONAL: Complete pages 6 & 7 of the ProQuest Submission Form.
- Follow your department's procedures for completing the signature page. Submit the following to your Graduate Program Coordinator.
- Your electronic file (PDF).
- Completed Dissertation and Thesis Submission Checklist.
- Documentation & payment for ProQuest/UMI, if applicable.
The Graduate Program Coordinator will
- Keep the original signature page and add a scanned page with typed signatures to the electronic file.
- Deposit the PDF and Checklist onto the Libraries' FTP server ( / ).
- Send the accompanying items to Melanie Klaput at Hunt Library.