Love Data Week 2/12 - 16
Get ready for Love Data Week, February 12 – 16, 2018!
Research data are the foundation of the scholarly record and crucial for advancing our knowledge of and telling stories about the world around us. Let’s show it some love! Over the course of the week, we’ll be sharing practical tips, resources, and stories to help researchers at any stage in their career use good data practices. Visit our daily events for a chance to win CMU swag and check @CMULibraries on Twitter every day for a new trivia question and a chance to win the grand prize of a $100 Amazon gift card.
- Monday, February 12, 2018
- Information & Activity Table, Mellon Library, 12:30 - 3:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, February 13, 2018
- Wednesday, February 14, 2018
- Information & Activity Table, Hunt Library, 12:30 - 3:00 p.m.
- Thursday, February 15, 2018
- Drop-In Session: Deposit Your Work in KiltHub, Den at Sorrells Library, 1:00 - 3:00 p.m.