Top 10 Ways to Win an #OpenCMU T-Shirt
- Cite an open access article in a publication. Post the citation to (or a copy of) your article and note the reference to the open access article.
- Import your works into your ORCID record. Post or send the URL of your ORCID record. (Don't have an ORCID? Get an ORCID @ CMU.)
- Perform an open peer review. Tell us where we can find your review.
- Submit your work for open peer review. Tell us where we can find the open review of your work.
- Open access to your data or code. Post a link to your shared data or code in Figshare or Github. Or contact Katie Behrman, firstname.lastname@example.org, to register your data in our repository.
- Publish something – e.g., a journal article, conference paper, or dataset – under an open license. Post or send the URL of the publication.
- Publish an article, conference paper or book open access. Post or send a link. (CMU Libraries have a fund to provide financial support. See the eligibility requirements.)
- Share the Research Showcase @ CMU infographic or other #OpenCMU materials either physically or virtually. Send us a picture (or selfie!) of the infographic on your office door or tag or CC us in your shares and retweets. The infographic is here; other #OpenCMU content is here or on social media
- Deposit one or more of your works in Research Showcase @ CMU. Post or send the URL. (Alternatively, send your work to Katie Behrman, email@example.com, to deposit in Research Showcase for you.)
- Put your ORCID in your email signature file or in your publication contact information. Send a message or post a screencap so we can see your ORCID.
Share your #OpenCMU links and tag @CMULibraries on Twitter, post to our Facebook timeline, or send an email to Katie Behrman, firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can see what you’re doing! Include #OpenCMU in your posts or email subject heading. And be sure to include your CMU department affiliation.
T-shirts will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis. One per person.