2016 3MT Championship!
Three Minute Thesis (3MT) Championship
April 5, 4:30-6pm
McConomy Auditorium, CUC
Winners of preliminary rounds will compete for $500-$3,000 travel grants in the Three Minute Thesis Championship.
Come hear the finalists describe the importance of their research in just 3 minutes!
3MT 2016 Finalists:
- Shinjini Kundu, Biomedical Engineering
- Vinitha Ganesan, Biological Sciences
- Juliann Reineke, English
- Blue Martin, Biomedical Engineering
- Jonathan Kush, Tepper School of Business
- Giuseppe Vinci, Statistics
- Daniel Shiwarski, Biological Sciences
- Amy Stetten, Physics
- Pratiti Mandal, Mechanical Engineering
- Amit Datta, Electrical and Computer Engineering
Questions? Contact David Scherer, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about the Three Minute Thesis at http://www.library.cmu.edu/3mt