Course reserves (finding & placing)
Course Reserves are course-related items available online (eReserves) or at circulation desks. Physical reserves at circulation desks are available for short-term use by students. Items are added at the request of course instructors.
Finding course reserves
- Search the Course Reserves Catalog by Course ID or your instructor.
- Note the Library location and call number.
- You must have the call number.
- Request the item from the Circulation Desk indicated.
Using course reserves
- Loan period: 2 hours
- Reserve items canâ€™t be removed from the library
- Reserves canâ€™t be renewed
- Reserve items must be returned to the lending desk
- Late fee: 50 cents per hour