CMU Libraries has a growing collection of devices available for you to borrow.
- Most devices require that you submit a signed borrower's agreement form before borrowing.
- Some devices cannot be booked or renewed; booking does not guarantee availability.
- All devices are available on a first-come, first-served basis only.
- You will need your CMU ID card to borrow any device.
- Please note that devices must be returned with all peripherals loaned with the device, including chargers, cables, adapters, cases, or any other included item.
- Oomf device chargers are available at Hunt Library. They can be used to charge all micro-USB and Apple LightningÂ® smart devices. Read the FAQ.
- Please note that devices may have higher overdue fines than other items.