Love Data Week 2/12 - 16
Get ready for Love Data Week, February 12 â€“ 16, 2018!
Research data are the foundation of the scholarly record and crucial for advancing our knowledge of and telling stories about the world around us. Letâ€™s show it some love! Over the course of the week, weâ€™ll be sharing practical tips, resources, and stories to help researchers at any stage in their career use good data practices. Visit our daily events for a chance to win CMU swag and check @CMULibraries on Twitter every day for a new trivia question and a chance to win the grand prize of a $100 Amazon gift card.
- Monday, February 12, 2018
- Information & Activity Table, Mellon Library, 12:30 - 3:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, February 13, 2018
- Wednesday, February 14, 2018
- Information & Activity Table, Hunt Library, 12:30 - 3:00 p.m.
- Thursday, February 15, 2018
- Drop-In Session: Deposit Your Work in KiltHub, Den at Sorrells Library, 1:00 - 3:00 p.m.